Friday, May 20, 2011

Stuff from a Trip

The folks who invited me to Hamburg put the entire event on YouTube. The talk at Hamburg wasn't the best of the series - that would have been Weiden or Freiburg - but since the reason to travel was to get the word out, I'm linking. It will be useless, however, for readers who don't know German, which is the language generally spoken in Hamburg. The still photo from the video is ridiculous, I agree.

Along the way I met various journalists. The ones in Weiden put a summary of our talk online, tho they quite misunderstood my point about Egypt. Or maybe I wasn't clear.

5 comments:

Silke said...

I remember a position from Yoga that looked similar - it should endear you to the Birkenstock or whatever they wear these days crowd.

;-)))

bruno.jahn said...

Dear Mr. Lozowick,
I hope you had a great time in Germany; it would be great, if you could share some more impressions from this trip with your readers.

Bruno Jahn

Barry Meislin said...

How to split a matzah?

Tonio said...

Here is another movie from your trip and the starting picture is not that bad...

http://www.mideastfreedomforum.org/index.php?id=331

Hope you had better conversion partners on your further trip through Germany. This Ralf Fücks was kind of a bit, how to say, not very polite. He believes that Israel responsible for the "bad" situation in Gaza (this he said in rage as you maybe remember). He was weired...

Silke said...

I tried to listen to the video, the audio-quality is very bad, so I was content to note that Yaacov looked cool, his clothes naturally unironed and not intentionally to make him look laid back.

About Ralf Fücks the least said the best. He gave me memories of many uncomfortable moments I had when a secretary.
Also I can understand almost nothing he said - but I think his opening gimmick indicated that he would accuse Yaacov of fatalism. Nuff heard ...

- Michael Spaney came across clear and distinct.

Why did they have to change the sound system? because they needed that micro for Q&A?